Law Weathers represents secured and unsecured creditors. Our primary goal is to identify an appropriate legal solution that preserves your ability to recover money owed to you without incurring significant expense and lengthy delays.
Focusing on workouts, liquidations, and bankruptcy related actions, we can negotiate out-of-court restructuring and forbearance agreements, debtor-in-possession financing, and, when appropriate, liquidation plans. You also have support from the Law Weathers litigation team to seek injunctions to freeze assets, file claims, defend preference actions, fraudulent conveyance claims and objections to claims.
Review the following examples of our services or call one of our creditor’s rights attorneys to discuss your matter. You will find additional information on our Litigation practice page.
• Bankruptcy petitions, schedules, and statements of financial affairs
• Debtors-in-possession, trustees, and committees
• Disclosure or insolvency statements and plans of reorganization
• Other documentation, claims, and collateral
• Proofs of claim preparation and defending objections to proofs of claim
• Judgments and recovery of personal property